When you sign up for a cloud server from Onlive Server, you will be able to save money on your monthly rental fees because of the flexible and scalable nature of cloud computing. You can purchase cloud VPS hosting in smaller packages, which allows you to use only the resources that you need. In addition, there are no long-term contracts with Onlive Server because they offer month-to-month plans. This way, you do not have to commit to a lengthy contract if your business’ needs change over time.
Among other technological discoveries in the past few decades, cloud services are one of the most revolutionary. Today, we’re taking a closer look at Cloud VPS Hosting, its features, and how you can benefit from such a setup.
What is Cloud VPS Hosting?
A Cloud VPS is a pooled, centralized server resource that is hosted and distributed over a network – usually the Internet – and accessed on demand by multiple users. It can perform all the same functions as a traditional physical server, delivering processing power, storage, and applications. Instead of loading one machine, you have hundreds, even thousands, of other sources of CPU, RAM, and disk space. Speaking of storage, many VPS solutions are SSD-powered, which means you can employ lightning-fast and reliable solid-state drives for your website needs.
Top Benefits of Using Cloud VPS Hosting:-
There are several reasons for the popularity of the cloud and its rapid adoption.
1. Optimized performance – Cloud architecture balances your servers between multiple POPs (Points of Presence). This allows the system to serve your content very quickly and without any hiccups, even during high traffic. Perfect for business websites and online shops with heavy traffic.
2. Maximized Uptime – Even if your physical server suffers from an attack or hardware issue – there are many more instances that have a working copy of your website to display. Ideal for mission-critical web projects.
3. Scalability – As computing and data storage needs change, cloud servers can respond rapidly, scaling up or down to meet. When you see that you are close to reaching any limit – be it storage space, CPU or RAM – you can easily add more and keep things running smoothly.
4. Reliability – Cloud Servers can provide the same performance as Dedicated Servers. If you have a problem with one of your machines, it doesn’t mean that your data will be lost, so Cloud VPS automatically stores all your files securely on multiple hard drives. In that case, all your files can be easily restored and you don’t need to worry about your data being lost.
5. High Level of Security – Cloud VPS is more secure as compared to a Shared hosting as it has separate/dedicated RAM, CPU etc. Since Cloud VPS includes a built-in multi-layered security mechanism, your data is also protected from malicious software and hackers attacks.
6. Backup Facility – An important part of your cyber security, backups are always best stored in a secure offsite location. Using a Cloud VPS hosting service means you have lots of options for storing copies of your site and retrieving them whenever you need them.
7. Affordable Packages – Cloud VPS packages are cheap as they come. This is largely due to the flexibility in billing. Now you don’t need to overpay for resources you are not using. Enhanced scalability proves to be very beneficial in this aspect, allowing site owners to plan their budget carefully in advance.
Difference Between a Normal VPS and a Cloud VPS?
There is a simple difference between normal and cloud vps. Normal VPS is installed on your server and you have full control on it. Cloud vps doesn’t belong to you, you are just renting space from their providers. Its not your property, but you can do with it whatever you want to. So if you want to upgrade your vps for example, there is no one who could prevent you from doing so.
The difference between a cloud and a normal server hosting is that the cloud provider gives only the space, while the owner of the physical server provides the power. Onlive Server offers both types of servers; so if you dont want all the responsibilities of managing a server, choose Onlive Server’s Cloud Hosting plan.
Conclusion: If you are looking for a virtual private server, then Onlive Server provides you with the Cloud VPS. This is a highly advanced environment that is backed with excellent support from professionals to ensure high speed and performance. The best option to get your team off the ground is to hire an experienced professional, such as Onlive Server web hosting. Before doing so, you should understand the standard options that are offered to clients and the price variations. One of the best reasons why Onlive Server has grown so rapidly over the past few years is based on its dedication to providing a quality business alternative that will save you money and not sacrifice stability.